Alternative training guide for your team at CM01/02!
After taking a leap to see what’s good on the Champman site, there’s a lot of good stuff there, I found this post and decided to bring it here.
Guide for training at CM01/02!
Do you know which attribute you suffer with each type of training?
See the list below;
- Prep. Physics: Acceleration, agility, thrust, endurance, strength and balance.
- Tactics: Decisions, marking, no ball, positioning and team work.
- Shot: Finishing, shots from afar.
- Technique: Feeling, heading, passing, technique, crossing, tackling.
- Goalkeeper: Game hands..
The other attributes are not changed by drills.
And our dear Championship Manager 01/02 takes into account the team structure for player development. That is, the better the working conditions, the more your players will improve.
It is also very important to always have your complete fitness chart. And according to research, the sum of the attributes training players field and goalkeeper training must be equal to or greater than 50.
If your team has 5 fitness coaches and all have 10 training players and the same for goalkeepers, according to research you will get the best from your players.
And if your club has excellent working conditions, they will improve faster.
Well, the tip here is to always have your full coaching chart. Do not let it be empty!
I always try to have the best preparers. Don’t forget it!
Now that you know what each workout does, we can set up individual workouts for each position.
Riding Individual Workouts – CM0102
- Goalkeeper – Prep. Medium Physics (Agility, Thrust, Reflexes), Medium Tactics (Positioning), Medium Technique (Pass), Shots-None, and Intensive G-Nets (Hands Playing)
- Quarterbacks – Prep. Medium Physics, Intensive Tactics and Technique, Shots and G-Nets none.
- Midfielers – Intensive Technique, Tactics, Shots and Prep. Average physics. G-Networks none.
- Attackers – Intensive Shots, Prep. Physics, Tactics and Medical Technique. G-Networks none.
Above is an idea of training based on what each one does.
Feel free to adapt and share your workouts with us!
Developing the Reserve Team
Well, although practice helps, what really makes your players better are the games. So always make your players play.
I sometimes take turns on the first team. Maybe you start to practice always making friendly matches for these guys to play.
It also helps with their morale!
That’s it for today guys. This post complements my quick guide on tactics.
Coming soon a post on how to manage team finances!
If the English text contains errors, please leave a comment.